Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Hiatus is Over

I have been inspired by my friends who actually update their blog to take up my pen again so to speak. I can't promise any of it will be worth reading but it'll be here for those who might want to, but I am giving you a fair warning now, most of it will be showing off my super adorable little girl! The rest of it will probably be my silly musings, and if you're lucky I'll actually throw in some life updates!

So for the quick catch up of the past year, for those of you who have been living under a rock or I am horribly out of touch with: I got pregnant in February of last year, had our adorable little girl in October, and we moved back to the States. We are in the process of buying our first house right now, which is exciting.

Well, stay tuned, and in the meantime here's a pic of the aforementioned adorable baby girl!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

yay! welcome back! i will be your biggest blogging fan.