Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Feeding the Addiction

Our 5th Anniversary is August 16th, so several weeks ago I asked Seth what he wanted: a surf board - of course. After discussing the dimensions, color, style, etc. I didn't mention it again. The board had to be ordered and special made, so Seth assumed I would have to get him in on the deal. Well, me being the sneaky girl that I am, I worked with another guy on site; he ordered it and made arrangements to pick it up. I gave him a key to our place and he put it in our living room so when Seth came home last night.

Seth was quite excited to say the least. He 'inspected' it for about an hour, even eating dinner standing over it. He's so cute.


Anyway, he's proud of it and I'm proud that I pulled it off so here are some pictures . . .

No comments: